2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn’t Lampard’s fault he was offered a contract, he’s entitled to any pay off he gets. If the club had appointed the right man at the start then this may not have been a problem.

The issue I have is that they didn’t bin him at the break for the World Cup and appoint a competent manager. Also that it’s been nearly three weeks since the transfer window opened, a decent player bought on day 1 could have seen us with a few more points than we have.

Each game he remains just makes the job of the replacement even harder, especially as its likely the transfer window will have slammed shut so they wont even be able to buy anyone.

Maybe Usmanov has written off most of his dirty cash now and doesn’t care, it’s clear Moshiri never wanted to put even so much as a penny in to the club. Abramovich wrote off £1.5bn, but I am sure Uncle Vlyad will ensure they don’t have to worry. Usmanov had a £600m yacht seized not so long ago too. I might be wrong but it could explain why we appear to have been cut adrift.
A crazy story but it looks like he just got one of the yachts back:

Makes no sense whatsoever. We win, they keep Lampard. They win, they keep Moyes.
If we lose...and that's not really a big 'if', he is gone. Should the board retain him, they've already accepted relegation. That's my worry....they've already given up and sonething else is afoot. How they never showed for Southampton I'll never ever understand. It's like they expected a mad scouser with an uzi....what board does this?

Why is he still here? I said three weeks ago he won't win another game it's just throwing away games again
Simply put, the club have no back up plans drawn up. Because they're amateur.

I also stand by that Lampard has every right to be frustrated. He asked for help in the window and hasn't yet got it. It's hard for the people doing the deals but it's no excuse.

This team is crap. It's not underperforming to the extent that West Ham or Leicester are. It is, of course, not to say it should be 19th.

If we lose...and that's not really a big 'if', he is gone. Should the board retain him, they've already accepted relegation. That's my worry....they've already given up and sonething else is afoot. How they never showed for Southampton I'll never ever understand. It's like they expected a mad scouser with an uzi....what board does this?

The fans wanted Lampard.

We have to be thought a lesson.

Simply put, the club have no back up plans drawn up. Because they're amateur.

I also stand by that Lampard has every right to be frustrated. He asked for help in the window and hasn't yet got it. It's hard for the people doing the deals but it's no excuse.

This team is crap. It's not underperforming to the extent that West Ham or Leicester are. It is, of course, not to say it should be 19th.
Moshiri and BK didnt tell him to play a reserve side in the Cup at Bournemouth....only trophy with a bit of luck we might win. Him and his tactical geniuses decided that. The next game's hammering was telling for me...something not right when he rests his first choice players and then they fold on him in a match that would have relieved pressure before the WC break. This week's remark about 'not being the best coach in the world' has given the players a free ride at the weekend. What manager says that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back