2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am more worried about winning the West Ham game because it means we are stuck with this fraud.
I'm not worried at all. Laughable to think Everton could win a match like that. Even at better times they never won a six pointer away.

The english press tend to protect english managers. It's not uncommon at all. Just look at a loser like Steve Bruce.
Bruce is a generally poor manager though, Gareth Southgate, the national manager was getting pelters in the media prior to the World Cup, as were three of his English born predecessors. There’s dozens more English managers that get done by the media either locally or nationally, it’s the nature of the business

Bruce is a generally poor manager though, Gareth Southgate, the national manager was getting pelters in the media prior to the World Cup, as were three of his English born predecessors. There’s dozens more English managers that get done by the media either locally or nationally, it’s the nature of the business

As far as I’m aware Southgate has never ever been given a hard time by the press and only by the fans really. He’s one of the FA’s stooges, they will not allow the media to slate him.

The press conf will be completely staged. Press briefed on what questions they are allowed to ask. Maybe Frank will get angry again when someone asks a reasonable question like why didn’t they get reinforcements in jan 1.

Regardless of the horrendous run of form and the fact he couldn’t utter a word of complaint if sacked , it’s amazing other than to marginalise, rubbish and snipe at fans the club hasn’t uttered a word for nearly a week then pushes him out front and centre .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back