2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy to me that Silva was sacked for getting 20 points from 15 games. It was only the league position of 18th which had some panicking that got him sacked. Moshiri was a weak man pandering to a mob.
That mob is just the worst.

mob.webp

Don't be rude, Pardon is better.

This and everything after it, should have been under a new manager.

SatDec31
3.00pmPremAMan CityD1-
1653,444Gray D
TueJan3
7.45pmPremHBrightonL1-
16??Gray D (pen)
FriJan6
8.00pmFAC 3AMan UtdL1-
72,306Coady CITV
SatJan14
3.00pmPremHSouthamptonL1-
1939,305Onana A

You said new manager for the City game. If we was going to be sacked it would have been the Southampton game or on Sat should we lose

Don't be rude, Pardon is better.

This and everything after it, should have been under a new manager.

SatDec31
3.00pmPremAMan CityD1-
1653,444Gray D
TueJan3
7.45pmPremHBrightonL1-
16??Gray D (pen)
FriJan6
8.00pmFAC 3AMan UtdL1-
72,306Coady CITV
SatJan14
3.00pmPremHSouthamptonL1-
1939,305Onana A

You said new manager for the City game. If we was going to be sacked it would have been the Southampton game or on Sat should we lose
I would have sacked him after Bournemouth.

But if they did stupidly decide he stays on, Wolves SHOULD have been the final straw.

The point at City was very good, for a club on its arse, but the 2 league defeats after it are a disgrace.

Its whether the board believe that a few loans will be enough. Or someone comes in for keane,davies,holgate,doucoure maybe and lampard is the man and will turn this round. Or sell a first teamer and give the money to lampard. Personally i look at his record last season and this and its f****** atrocious. He is out of his depth as they say. Then could another manager get more out of the squad we have got. More than lampard. It would be hard to do any worse. My worry is as the relationship between supporters and board gets worse and results just keep nose diving i wouldnt put it past kenwright to bring someone like duncan ferguson in just to try and stop anymore stick coming his way. It wont be a footballing decision. It will be another self preservation decision by kenwright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back