2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got potential for sure and was so much better yesterday. He was decent under Rafael too. Just think they were all terrible under Frank. Just think he's a poor manager as much as I didn't want him to be
Everyone was terrible under Frank, it's one reason Thelwell was right too not waste money in January, the whole squad are new signings

The only compliments seem to be along the lines of "he is a good bloke".
I don't know him , so I don't know either way.
The only thing that I do know is that he is a bloody awful manager.
Whether Dyche can save us , I don't know , but we have more chance than under Frank.

Defo mate, I've gone for circle, 2 weeks ago I was 100% we were down, now I'm not even worried
Think of all those half arsed performances recently where the players didn't even look bothered, had no energy. How did we even get to that point? Must be Frank's poor management

The only compliments seem to be along the lines of "he is a good bloke".
I don't know him , so I don't know either way.
The only thing that I do know is that he is a bloody awful manager.
Whether Dyche can save us , I don't know , but we have more chance than under Frank.
Agreed mate. That performance Saturday gives us an insight of just how bad Frank was. Think we would have taken anyone over Rafael though.

All the cringey "Frank's a good bloke" shouts can be filed next to the "This England side is very likeable" guff. He may very well be - and they may very well be - but these "vibes" are irrelevant to whether or not he or they are actually any great shakes.

Answer: he isn't but they're pretty good, if not quite world beaters.

He's got potential for sure and was so much better yesterday. He was decent under Rafael too. Just think they were all terrible under Frank. Just think he's a poor manager as much as I didn't want him to be
I think Myko looked better because he was not asked to get forward much. He is a solid defender. As Clint Eastwood famously said in one of the Dirty Harry movies, "a man has got to know his limitations." Dyche played Myko to his strength and he excelled.

I think Frank blurred the lines between Manager and One of the lads. A manager should be the authority figure. Frank was always in Footballer mode in my opinion.

All the cringey "Frank's a good bloke" shouts can be filed next to the "This England side is very likeable" guff. He may very well be - and they may very well be - but these "vibes" are irrelevant to whether or not he or they are actually any great shakes.

Answer: he isn't but they're pretty good, if not quite world beaters.

Lampard will likely go down as the man who relegated Everton.

I just dont see how he recovers career wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back