2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Frank has almost buried the hell that last year was. We’re a unit, a cohesive unit. All the issues that fat kopite pig caused have almost been wiped from the club.

Fans love him, players love him and we are again…one.

So those who wanted him canned last year, when their arses went, and those that stuff defend the fat kopite pig and question Super Frank can get a fat tub of lube and swivel raaaar on it
Forget the lube...give to them hard & dry

I agree however thats to be expected with 8 new signings - if we weren't I would be extremely worried !

That still doesn't make my point invalid that some fans are blowing their load over the manager way too soon.

Its Kendall esque fanfare over a fella who finished last season with us 16th and currently has us 16th with no win so far this season.

Its something I would buzz and laugh at the Geordies over never thought Evertonians would end up so small time.
Are you always a helmet or do you save it til Saturday nights.

And he can also probably read not a single Everton fan on here talking Frank up on the same levels as our greatest ever manager.
I think we can all be right on this one. I see a lot of gushing over Lampard like he's the next Alex Ferguson. But I also see people being measured in their assessment of him.

Let's just enjoy today's performance, we should and could have won that.

I think you cultists dont have a touch on reality anymore tbh.

If you think simply acknowledging 0 wins in 6 is "moaning" then fair enough pass the kool aid round lol
Weird. You said this after Benitez got a 1-1 draw against Chelsea whilst on a run of 1 win in 11 last year.

chrome_screenshot_1662248115138.webp

Why does Lampard have to exceed those standards now? Being edgy again, Jimmy? Get behind the manager, Jim, or was that just a Benitez thing for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back