2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate for him to fail aren’t you, you absolute crab.

Not at all mate I like Fronk and funnily enough I seem to have more faith in him as a manager than half of his cult followers do as most of them seem to think he isn't capable of getting us higher than the bottom 6 spots.

But on that subject wasn't you and a few others desperate for Benitez to fail ?

People in glass houses and all that...

Not at all mate I like Fronk and funnily enough I seem to have more faith in him as a manager than half of his cult followers do as most of them seem to think he isn't capable of getting us higher than the bottom 6 spots.

Is this also down to the players not just the manager.

Spell his name right then you little weirdo.

If you can’t see the difference between the fans uniting behind a young, hungry manager who has embraced the club vs a hated, washed up has been then I really can’t help you.

Unless of course you’re just trolling fellow blues, in which case you’re even more of a sad case than I thought.

I mentioned Lampard a lot...!
I'd give Frank Lampard a go. Thought he did OK at Chelsea and the fans were sad to see him go.

He's learning still as a coach but he's had 18 months top flight experience plus Europe.

Here's the first post I did in the thread. Not a like or a comment.

The silence is deafening
Frank Lampard for me.

Last time I suggested that it was met with silence too lol

Reactions:JLW

The second post 7 days later. Still no mention of Frank from what i could see.
@JMT or anybody else for that matter.

Here's my first post in this thread.

I'd give Frank Lampard a go. Thought he did OK at Chelsea and the fans were sad to see him go.

He's learning still as a coach but he's had 18 months top flight experience plus Europe.
Can somebody please tell me what's so bad about Lampard as an option.

My third post on the thread another week later. This one did prompt multiple responses, all telling me why Frank wasn't suitable.

You may well have supported Frank at the time Tim, but i don't recall seeing your posts but I probably never read them all in fairness. But you didn't like any of my above posts or indeed comment on them, which is what I would have done if it were the only other person on the site who seemingly agreed with me.

Our past Managers have been a load of Cults lol bar two.....

Spell his name right then you little weirdo.

If you can’t see the difference between the fans uniting behind a young, hungry manager who has embraced the club vs a hated, washed up has been then I really can’t help you.

Unless of course you’re just trolling fellow blues, in which case you’re even more of a sad case than I thought.

Thats subjective in its nature though as you dont speak for every supporter out there.

For every young hungry manager in one persons eyes is an inexperienced, rookie manager in anothers.

For every arl, "washed up" manager in some fans eyes is an "experienced" and "pragmatic" manager in another - David Moyes was apparently washed up according to many of our fans.

If everyone could accept football isn't black and white and we all hold differing opinions on the game the nicer we would all be to one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.