2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris does noble work in continuing to call out the snakes who are after Super Frank and praying for a slip up weekly so they can come on here and rub in everyone’s faces how right they were to back the last manager all along. They’ve spent the summer trying to heap unfair expectations on our current manager and peddling the lazy kopite social media “16th to 16th” line. They need to be exterminated for the good of the forum and football club.
If anybody still thinks that joyless tube full of gristle was better for us than Frank they might need to be exterminated for the good of themselves lol

You called me paranoid for some weird reason; so yeah, I do feel I need to be equally as aggressive if that’s ok?

I didn’t mention you, or quote any of your posts, or even mention the previous manager or his horrendous time here, but here you are.

I didn’t say about anyone getting sacked I said so the ones talking about finishing 7th can say lampard has failed when he doesn’t achieve it. I’m pretty sure the owner doesn’t read this or give a toss what we think.

Correct hence why I dont get those who get triggered when some of our more optimistic fans suggest we could be dark horses for a push for 7th/8th based on our fabulous recruitment in the summer.

If you cant be optimistic when we're winning whats the point of even supporting us.

Sound mate. We’re gonna win the lot. NSNO

Wouldn't go that far like but we've massively improved the starting 11 and the lowest we've finished in the league the past decade minus last season was 12th.

Seems that a minority of doomer fans are happy to wallow in self pity whilst claiming we've got a top manager and good players.

Just doesn't make sense to me unless said fans are just playing to the gallery online in "forum warz" which is what I suspect is the case.

Correct hence why I dont get those who get triggered when some of our more optimistic fans suggest we could be dark horses for a push for 7th/8th based on our fabulous recruitment in the summer.

If you cant be optimistic when we're winning whats the point of even supporting us.

…you stated you want to see us relegated last season, it doesn’t get any worst than that :bye:

Along with your loyalty to Benitez & your constant criticism of our fans, nobody on here should ever forget that.

Any need for the aggressive tone of your posts ? You dont see me stooping down to your childish level.

You posted Benitez's "fanboys" are setting Lampard up to fail by giving unreasonable expectations.

Therefore you did mention Benitez without explicitly saying his name and by stating he's set up to fail kinda implies his jobs on the line with the board/owner otherwise you believe his job security is based on what a few fans think on the internet which is even more paranoid !
Cmon now, this is proper Soy Boy behaviour, insult him like the Alpha top 3 GOT poster you are, ffs.

Lampard's doing good, ain't he?

Wouldn't go that far like but we've massively improved the starting 11 and the lowest we've finished in the league the past decade minus last season was 12th.

Seems that a minority of doomer fans are happy to wallow in self pity whilst claiming we've got a top manager and good players.

Just doesn't make sense to me unless said fans are just playing to the gallery online in "forum warz" which is what I suspect is the case.

You’ve spent god knows how long bleating that we have no chance of winning anything or getting into Europe because FFP is fixed against us, get in the bin you hypocritical liar.

More #Fakenews.
Who wrote this then?

Screenshot_20221003-141232_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.