2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one simping over a Southern Tory.

If thats what gets you and Mikeh72 off then fair enough but I want no part in it.
There is always a post.

aaaaa.jpg

Jesus Christ.

Let's appoint tin head from brooky

WE ARE SCOUSE LA UP THE LABOUR BLUES

Im not Left Wing mate I dont care as such about his political affiliation in terms of his role as manager.

I like Lampard but I dont love him, I dont put blue love hearts on posts about him, I dont say he's "one of us" when he's a Tory from the South.

If you want to simp over him thats your choice but I have principles and so should anyone who's from the City.

He’s the Everton manager you absolute freak.

And ?

There's difference between accepting a manager and embrassing yourself with corny statements like "he gets us" "he's one of us" "he loves us and will never leave us".

You're embrassing yourself when his brand of politics has made the lives of many in and around this city miserable.

I like him as manager but thats as far as it goes.

And ?

There's difference between accepting a manager and embrassing yourself with corny statements like "he gets us" "he's one of us" "he loves us and will never leave us".

You're embrassing yourself when his brand of politics has made the lives of many in and around this city miserable.

I like him as manager but thats as far as it goes.

What the hell are you going on about? He’s a football manager, not an MP, what has he ever done to make anyone’s life a misery? You on the other hand, have openly mocked people on minimum wage jobs on here, you have absolutely no “principles” as far as I’m concerned.

What the hell are you going on about? He’s a football manager, not an MP, what has he ever done to make anyone’s life a misery? You on the other hand, have openly mocked people on minimum wage jobs on here, you are absolute vermin as far as I’m concerned.

I've never mocked anyone on minimum wage except you because you deserve it because you're a bell.

You keep worshipping a Tory thats your perogative, you wouldn't understand because you've never stepped foot in Liverpool never mind Goodison where you conveniently avoid going out of "protest'.

I've never mocked anyone on minimum wage except you because you deserve it because you're a bell.

You keep worshipping a Tory thats your perogative, you wouldn't understand because you've never stepped foot in Liverpool never mind Goodison where you conveniently avoid going out of "protest'.

And you keep worshipping that fat kopite that mocks and hates you who’s long gone from this club, tell us what you really are and let that weight lift from your shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.