2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loved reading that Sky article - I really never expected to like Lampard, but he's just nailed everything I want from an Everton manager so far, he's got as much time as he needs in my opinion.

Judging by some of those comments, I like to think that we've sucked that Tory virus from out of him too. Either way, I'm happy he's our manager and long may the mutual admiration between him and the fans continue. The club is much better for it.

So he can’t be a blue because he’s Cockney? He has to be a scouser, like other self-confessed blues of the modern era like Duncan Ferguson, Cahill and Tim Howard?

Can't be a blue cos he is a die hard chelsea fan, and been here 5 mins after never having pulled on a royal blue shirt and suddenly he is a blue. He is a chancer spouting any old rubbish to try to endear himself to gullible sycophants

Can't be a blue cos he is a die hard chelsea fan, and been here 5 mins after never having pulled on a royal blue shirt and suddenly he is a blue. He is a chancer spouting any old rubbish to try to endear himself to gullible sycophants
You still here, people usually congregate around the pit 24 hours before

Personally I couldn't care less what their political affiliations are.
As long as they know what's required , our aspirations and have a right go of taking the club forward it's all I ask.

In the modern day football era they are all multi millionaires and so far removed from the working class origins of the sport.

UT Super Frank's FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.