2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly more solid with 3 cbs. Wide open as a 4 at the back. Maybe if we get Gana in and get Onana up and running then 4 at the back could work but not as it stands.
That's what will happen.

The defenders look ill-suited to 3 CBs. It's simple enough for me as far as that part is concerned: Tarkowski is our best defender by a mile now. You play to his strengths and allow him to organise a back four.

Having seen two defeats in a row I dont understand why some people are pinning their colours to the 3 CB mast. It hasn't looked good and it leaves us vulnerable.

That's what will happen.

The defenders look ill-suited to 3 CBs. It's simple enough for me as far as that part is concerned: Tarkowski is our best defender by a mile now. You play to his strengths and allow him to organise a back four.

Having seen two defeats in a row I dont understand why some people are pinning their colours to the 3 CB mast. It hasn't looked good and it leaves us vulnerable.
We should play 3 in cm. Gana and Onana sitting behind Iwobi.

Mantra "striker"... Like it's some miracle we've been waiting for and it will solve all our problems and game management. Striker won't bring us game plan, energy, pace. Yesterday I watched game with my friend like neutral observer. He was amazed how bad game that was until 80min...

If we cant get Gana in time for the next match revert to a back four and play Coady as a holding midfielder. That is what he started his career as and it is a position he could do a job for us temporarily until we get a permanent DM in?

There are thousands of blues on this forum and I only have regular run ins with the same handful of suspects who just dont like me and never will do no matter what I post (you're one of them).

I've accepted that, I don't post on here to make friends or to join cliques likewise I'm old and wise enough to know you'll never be everyones cup of tea in life expecially when you're someone opinionated who stands out from the crowd and doesn't just blend in.

You enjoy your evening ?
There's a difference between being opinionated and coming out with daft comments. For example like when you suggested posters were being paid to post negative comments on GOT.

That's what will happen.

Agree that would be the best option but not sure who that defender would be alongside Tarkowski and whether the full backs are good enough defensively.

Seems like we also bought Coady to play in a three. I'd like us to play 4-2-3-1 if we get Gana in.

Agree that would be the best option but not sure who that defender would be alongside Tarkowski and whether the full backs are good enough defensively.

Seems like we also bought Coady to play in a three. I'd like us to play 4-2-3-1 if we get Gana in.
Keane and Tarkowski for now until Godfrey gets back. Coady is also willing and able to play back four. It all turns on who they have ahead of them in CMF.

Wait until the forest game 50% will turn against Lampard specially when Dennis scores on us. Seeing we had the chance to sign him but we got McNeil instead

Status
Not open for further replies.