2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who we won't get.

They'll sack him. Bring someone else in who no one really get behind. Get to next season. Sack him. Rinse and repeat.
I don't care if people get behind the manager or not. I want a manager at Everton who can do a good job. Lampard is doing a really poor job.

If you consider that Benitez got heckled every week by the fans and got no backing from the support and the crowd were against him and had injuries to all his players. Then consider that Benitez had far more points per game than lampard has had. Then consider the hero treatment Lampard has got and full rocking goodison etc. All that considered Lampard has been appalling.

He needs to go, and take his all-star backroom staff with him too. It's been an absolute disaster. Lucky to keep us up, but he will take us down. He sanctioned £60m on Onana, Maupay and McNeil and decided against getting a real striker or winger in. Outrageous.

Honestly don’t know what to say anymore.

I didn’t want the FSW to stay because he was taking us down.

I was really hopeful Frank could shake it up, but I really don’t see anything different. We’ve won 3 out of 15 now and are back in relegation trouble, so nothing at all has actually changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.