Free Agents - anyone interesting available ( excl. RB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm absolutely not. He's a Roberto car crash waiting to happen. Or a Roberto car crash that very much has happened for Belgium.
I’d have him here as cover as I mentioned if Keane had moved on, but I meant more in general surprised another European club or premier league club haven’t taken a chance on him. Experienced cb still only 27 champions league experience international experience

A few former Everton players on that list...

Barkley, Sidibe, Delph, Mangala, Lennon, Niasse, Atsu,

Here's the full free agent list for anyone interested:
Let’s get the band back together!

A few former Everton players on that list...

Barkley, Sidibe, Delph, Mangala, Lennon, Niasse, Atsu,

Here's the full free agent list for anyone interested:
I might try and get some of them, I’m a free agent but can’t get any bleedin’ players to sign up with me!!

Alan Dzagoev

Fans may have fond memories of Dzagoev tearing it up at Euro 2012 in an exciting, if infuriating, Russia side but the last decade hasn’t been the kindest to the playmaker.

Injuries kept him on the sidelines for long periods and the 32-year-old was released by CSKA Moscow this summer after 14 years of stellar service.

But there’s still magic in Dzagoev’s boots and it’d be a shame if his career was allowed to wither and die. Come on Everton, do your duty.

That Planet Football must really hate us!

If the doc who did gueye's medical assesses any freebies we'd be lucky to have them before they retire

We buy any car.com of the med world. Chipped toenail 5k off yer salary etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back