Free Agents - anyone interesting available ( excl. RB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard he was actually proper stitched up, and hasn't actually done the actual act he's rumoured to of done.
I didn’t rate him as a player for us outside of the ability to score a couple of worldy goals a season but if that’s true that’s a disgrace that he had his personal life and name destroyed for no reason.

Also, whilst I didn’t rate him, we could’ve done with a few well take set pieces and long range screamers last season more than ever and at times were having to play Gomes!

He said the other day, that he is a better player than Messi & Ronaldo!!!!!!!!
He's a master at making wierdly specific stats where the Icelandic danger comes out on top. Like "assists before the assist, in the final third, on the left side of the pitch, on Monday nights, in the north west of England".

He's a master at making wierdly specific stats where the Icelandic danger comes out on top. Like "assists before the assist, in the final third, on the left side of the pitch, on Monday nights, in the north west of England".
He is mad.

This was his quote :
"In terms of his both footed ability & overall completeness as a footballer he's certainly up there. You wont see Messi or Ronaldo do what he does with both feet, or take set pieces as well as he does, or defend. Trophies & accolades are one thing, but Sigurdsson is overall better"

Then this to double down...

"Overall yes, with Ronaldo being much closer but not quite as overall complete as Sigurdsson. I'd say Yaya Toure is the closest I've found so far to Sigurdsson."

He needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back