Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey RJ, what about these youth players eh? Its all looking good. :)

@monty, I read your hilarious rants over at that other site - not TW, all out of your system now?

And what exactly happened, how come you were all kicked off TW?

What I want to know is how has Monty made over 2000 posts in 4 months? that's 500 a month, that some rapid posting. :)

Hey RJ, what about these youth players eh? Its all looking good. :)

@monty, I read your hilarious rants over at that other site - not TW, all out of your system now?

And what exactly happened, how come you were all kicked off TW?

Ghost have a read through some of the TW threads on here and how low TW went, as I say its all stale news now and we even closed the thread, Evolution was a bloody good laugh, good old Miss Whiplash, Chico loved her(y)

In short, was it Garry and Shabs that was still the lingering issue?

I spoke to Lyndon about Garry and he basically said that Garry had them over a barrel because he owned the hosting for the TW site, but they were going to speak to him about it.

Shame because the front end is mustard now.

In short, was it Garry and Shabs that was still the lingering issue?

I spoke to Lyndon about Garry and he basically said that Garry had them over a barrel because he owned the hosting for the TW site, but they were going to speak to him about it.

Shame because the front end is mustard now.

It was simply him in my opinion, Shabs just brought the swine out into the open. I trust you have read his comments to my daughter when I was ill, he is a loathesome individual who deserves no respect what ever but he is now history, thank God. As for Lyndon, he has been here and read what has gone on, he refused us accreditation to the TW site which we wanted so it is out of our hands. Since this blew up we have made nearly 14,000 posts, TW have made less posts than I have as an individual in that period. We never wanted this but they decided, no matter what the reason, to stick with him, their choice. As I said Ghost it is now history and has been discused time and time again, just leave it be mate it has been done and dusted.

As for me making so many posts, my health has not been that good hence i spend even more time on the net, what better to do than chat blue on a site that hasn't barred you without reason.(y)

Don't believe a word of it ghost, everyone came here as they knew i was coming soon, and as with chico myself and monty being so dam good looking it was obvious that here is the place to be to feel wanted and sexy. (Except Rob, some black sheep in the family obviously :P :P , latch is not allowed to be good looking or his missus will cut his assets off, and as for danny and dylan, well, nuff said there I feel. ) Any ways, pleasure to meet you. :lol: (y) (y) (y)

might come and meet you in the village for a beer one day mate. if you fancy it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back