Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was pissed in Port Sunlight before you where born you cheeky git. I have to think of my credibility being seen out with a Ghost, could be one shortly (can we have a smilie waving two fingers)

Gaz, I understand they've knocked the Pelican down, I remember that place being built, too many druggies getting in there, it was my old fellas local for over 30 years what a shame

yeah buddy, crack heads and smack heads [Poor language removed] it all up. I worked as bar manager in the woody for a couple of years after school. I am scared of nothing. hahahaha, (I am sure you understand monty)

yeah buddy, crack heads and smack heads [Poor language removed] it all up. I worked as bar manager in the woody for a couple of years after school. I am scared of nothing. hahahaha, (I am sure you understand monty)

In the Woody hotel or the Pelican. I had a barny in the Woody many years ago with my sisters first husband, he knocked her about so I knocked him, Woody rules as you will well know Gaz. I used to played football and darts for the Peli, Birkenhead Sunday Pub League, [Poor language removed] that was one hard knocks set up that. Bakers Arms, I sure they were tarined by the SAS(y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back