FSW sweepstakes

How long does he last?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BNJ1878

Player Valuation: £35m
….I expect him to be a safe pair of hands. I can’t see him being sacked, I expect he’ll be at the club for 3 years.
Minimum

Everton fans put up with all kinds of crap. (exhibit a - our chairman)

They'll be a fair few disgruntled but no worse than some grim times over the past 5 or so seasons.

Jim Hopper

Player Valuation: £60m
Top 8 finish next season when Jon Joe Shelvey signs up and shows Sigurdsson how a real midfield maestro works.

Two year extension end of season.

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
….I expect him to be a safe pair of hands. I can’t see him being sacked, I expect he’ll be at the club for 3 years.

I know we have gone through a lot of managers, but I believe they have only sacked managers when in the bottom 3. We have sacked 1 manager in 3 years. I know it doesnt sound a lot, but clearly some desire to move for some stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks