FSW sweepstakes

How long does he last?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have gone through a lot of managers, but I believe they have only sacked managers when in the bottom 3. We have sacked 1 manager in 3 years. I know it doesnt sound a lot, but clearly some desire to move for some stability.
Being picky but we sacked Martinez in 12th(?) after 2 semi finals and Large Samuel after finishing 8th.

.I expect him to be a safe pair of hands. I can’t see him being sacked, I expect he’ll be at the club for 3 years.
Oh c'mon! He's a massive Kopite, a big fat one at that. He will have us relegated as any RS would.

He needs to be gone by Xmas so Big Dunc has a chance of keeping us up.

He'll do a Ranieri and win the league.
Then bomb the next season and get sacked.
I've voted 18 months.

All an Everton manager needs to do is win the odd hone game and he will be fine. Finishing 9th will be deemed ‘a fantastic achievement for a club like Everton’, especially during a ‘transition season’.

18 to 24 months. If he does and gets Europe we'll get someone decent at the end of that. If fans push to get him out earlier than that (which is possible) then I believe we will be getting another who is a step backwards and then we'll really have something to cry about.

Wouldn't be disappointed if he did a Cloughy at Leeds.

Sadly, suspect about 2 or 3 years. He's vaguely competent at least.

Maybe 'Vaguely Competent' should be the new motto.

Status
Not open for further replies.