Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite heroic defending at times, Mykolenko outstanding, Tarkowski not far behind,Onana growing into our team,been slightly dissapointed with Gueye since he returned,not been on it I think,Gordon let us down tonight and could have cost us that precious point, Calvert Lewin not great either but something to build on for us and we go again against Leicester,up the Toffs ?

Poor second half. But you take that point. Huge cliche but we get knocked over easily last year.

So many good blocks from the back 4. Better attackers are a must if we are going to progress. I trust Lampard sees that. We are a mid table side atm and after last season i’ll take that for now.

Quite heroic defending at times, Mykolenko outstanding, Tarkowski not far behind,Onana growing into our team,been slightly dissapointed with Gueye since he returned,not been on it I think,Gordon let us down tonight and could have cost us that precious point, Calvert Lewin not great either but something to build on for us and we go again against Leicester,up the Toffs ?

Safe journey home mate, support was fantastic tonight ?

…..you suggesting Maupay plays in a wide position to support his FB defensively? He’s surely not an option for Gordon, if he plays it would have to be as a 2nd striker. Because he runs around lots doesn’t mean he’s effective.
I am saying Gordon jogs back and not even an out of position Maupay does that.

Gordon needs dropping next week no matter what

He has 60 minutes in him, 70 at a push, and then he's blowing chunks. Needs to work on a few elements of his game stamina being one. I don't even see the potential of a 60-70m player in there.
He was very poor and disinterested today.
I’m not sure he has 60 minutes in him of constant running. If he put in anything like the pressing effort Iwobi does then he wouldn’t last 20

First half we made good chances, but also gave some up too. Second half we were second best. Surprised it ended 0-0. Thought Ama had a solid game. Cant complain at the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.