Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether the fatigue of a 3rd successive relegation battle plus all the furore over points deductions and a small squad is taking its toll on us. Luton have the energy of being new to this, we can only go to the well so many times. This game will be an indicator. If we capitulate to a 3-0 defeat we're in big trouble,if we put in a disciplined battling performance not as bad

I wonder whether the fatigue of a 3rd successive relegation battle plus all the furore over points deductions and a small squad is taking its toll on us. Luton have the energy of being new to this, we can only go to the well so many times. This game will be an indicator. If we capitulate to a 3-0 defeat we're in big trouble,if we put in a disciplined battling performance not as bad

It must affect the players who are now going through it again for the third season mate.

The galvanising effect of the points deduction seems to have well gone and now been replaced with an air of weary resignation, both with the players and the fans.

There just doesn`t seem to be anything there anymore.

I`ve felt exactly the same for a good while mate, don`t even bother with Match of the Day, even the early when on Sunday morning when I get up with the kids.

Grim.
Exactly mate you know for every good little run or big win its followed by something embarrassing, you know its coming.

There was no fatigue against luton. I thought actually that we finish the game stronger than them...but the lack of quality especially from harrison and mcneill meant that we were not good enough moving forward. Danjuma was anonymous when he came on, and our fullbacks could have been a bit more attacking, especially paterson which was poor.

No doucs, no points...dont see a win or even a draw...they are on a bad run, so expecting them to stop that run with a win against us. Silva rested a few of his starting 11 last night, even if they came on later on in the game. Raúl Jiménez looks sharp and he will cause us problems.

Add in a manager and terrible tactics

One team will try to play football and one team won't. One team will try to win and one team won't.

Exactly this. None of the blues going expect anything other than a backs to the wall match as if we are a league one team going there in the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.