Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to go back to one up front, the less flops we have up front the more midfielders we have to try and get a goal.

It was also be nice if McNeil could turn up and have a few touches, he is clearly not fit and Dyche doesn’t trust the bench enough to replace him.

I Hope he doesn't go 442 again that was a disaster. We need someone on the pitch who can turn faster than a cruise ship , so danjuma or dobbin have to step in.

Last edited:
Waking up this morning it took me about 5 minutes to remember that we played yesterday. It was lovely.
Remembered that I'm going on Tuesday so I've texted Beto and Patterson to tell them the game has been rearranged and to meet at Finch Farm on Wednesday morning.
If Seamus plays we won't lose these kind of games.

Waking up this morning it took me about 5 minutes to remember that we played yesterday. It was lovely.
Remembered that I'm going on Tuesday so I've texted Beto and Patterson to tell them the game has been rearranged and to meet at Finch Farm on Wednesday morning.
If Seamus plays we won't lose these kind of games.

hope we can win mate 🙏

------------------------------------Pickford---------------------------------------

---------------Tarkowski-----------Keane--------------Branthwaite------------------

Patterson---------------------------------------------------------------Mykolenko

-------------------------------Onana--------Garner-----------------------------------

Harrison------------------------------------------------------------------McNeil

----------------------------------------DCL------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------Pickford---------------------------------------

---------------Tarkowski-----------Keane--------------Branthwaite------------------

Patterson---------------------------------------------------------------Mykolenko

-------------------------------Onana--------Garner-----------------------------------

Harrison------------------------------------------------------------------McNeil

----------------------------------------DCL------------------------------------------------
I was thinking he’d do that. The least risky way of plugging all the gaps. Will need to scuff something in off a corner mind.

Patterson is going to be very busy that’s for sure with Willian and Robinson. Forcing him wider by having 3 CBs seems sensible. Stands holding Tarky’s hand (as instructed) in a 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.