Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know - but we have now conceded 3 early goals all either deflected or own goals in the last 3 games -WTF was PN doing hacking beratov down???? he has to be dropped!

Frustrated isn't the word. Not for the first time this season we have created chances and not even looked like testing the keeper. Jelavic doesn't look like half the player, where's his sharpness gone, Pienaar suprisingly mis-placing passes all over the park.

Howard was in reach of the ball. His hand was too high, he misjudged the height of the ball. Should have saved it.

This is over this now....we only ever play for 45 mins an we didn't score this week! Expecting an easy Fulham win here now. ****e everton

Plenty of possession but no real cutting edge.....bites you on the backside especially when the keeper has a mistake in him every game. Not knee-jerk with Tim Howard....he's just not good enough in my book.
Seamie has played well as has the Jag

It's not just all about that final FIFA13 Hollywood pass though.

It's about being available all the time and keeping us moving.

Agree. Pienaar's dribbling/close control/turns remain excellent. His backheel to Baines was lovely as well.

Perhaps Anichebe needs to come on. Offers a different threat.

4-12 in shots. We've had 9 on target, they've had 2.

The goal(s) will come.

i thought hitting the woodwork counts as off target - i don't remember them getting one on target. could howard have realistically saved the free kick? my stream isn't the greatest pic, looked like he sort of went half arsed because he didn't want to collide with the post. neville takes most of the blame though, terrible foul, absolutely no need

Frustrated isn't the word. Not for the first time this season we have created chances and not even looked like testing the keeper. Jelavic doesn't look like half the player, where's his sharpness gone, Pienaar suprisingly mis-placing passes all over the park.

He's been Moyes-anised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back