Fully Back New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I intend to fully support the manager for the first 10 seconds until a wayward backpass puts us under all kinds of pressure, the groans of Goodison roar and in the panic we concede.

Then it will be whoever out, we have given them enough time and look what they've done. BOOOO!

We just employed the most controversial manager in our history, and he was given a fair chance by the fans. Despite what the revisionist 'Happy now? He was hounded out!' fans amongst us might now say.

If Benitez gets a fair crack of the whip - and he did - anyone will.
lol lol lol lol

Has the revisionist history started already?

Name a single manager (of an even vaguely comparably sized club) in the league who would have survived that run of form.
The run of form was impacted by the lack of support from the fans which transmitted itself to lazy arse players staying in the treatment room and / or tanking games.

How on earth can you divorce these things as though they exist in separate worlds?

….I’m old, not sure what ‘tagging’ means. Presume its writing on the walls. That tends to come if the team are underperforming. The Benitez situation was different, his appointment was divisive from the outset and he was useless.
...right there, in those 4 words is the existential distillate. Sadly, the Everton Board and executive is so dysfunctional, that the same error in appointment is imminent. I have concluded that I support a club run by losers...and we're merely subsisting on borrowed time

The fans won't blindly back a manager especially now that a decent number of fans have turned on the board its up to the board to make a good appointment now and then the fans will be happy.

When the new man comes in whoever it will be, we as fans have got to give him our full backing which I am sure we will do for 24 hours ?

At least whoever it is, it is not Benitez and our squad is half decent, so let's give him our full support
COYB
Benitez was the only manager, i refused to give my backing to. I'll praise the new guy when praise is warranted, and i'll criticise him when the occasion demands as well. I gave my full and unreserved backing to Ancelotti, and that didn't turn out very well did it!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.