Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Club folds and phoenix club arises

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jinkyali

Player Valuation: £40m
Interested to see the appetite for the club to continue to plod along when it appears our choices are either that or folding.

Things do seem extremely bleak at the moment, it is difficult to see anything positive about the club. However a club cannot simply reform itself into a new club. Surely the place in the League belongs to Everton FC, if we were a new club surely we would need to be elected to the league setup and that would mean starting at the bottom of the structure, we couldn’t sustain the new ground in the 2nd division. Moshiri and Kenwright have screwed us over big time. I am not sure we can sustain our debts and pay for the new ground in the Championship, it would appear that the only hope is for 777 to get rid of our current management, save us from relegation and sell us on at some stage. I long for those past days when we thought it was the hope that kills us, unfortunately Moshiri and Kenwright have managed to kill even the hope.

I voted fold.
This guise that is Everton now isn't the Everton I was introduced to and it likely never will be.

What I would give for a completely different version of Everton and sadly it appears the only way that happens is starting again.

As a ray of sunshine in this hour of doom, Leicester went into administration. Found a decent owner and went on to win the league.

Precedents have been set lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.