FYI: Talksport Everton Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been one hell of a long show, dedicated entirely to Everton. Good stuff.

Gonna be an interesting few weeks from this.

You seem a lot more informed than me and i vaguely remember you talking on kipper about the Jain group.
Just intrigued by the term "critical mass" you used.
Just that many differernt things have happened all at once, Moyes contract, going out the cup, falltering in the league, outside interest (so I've heard) maybe Kenwright has his back against the wall, the last thing he would want is to be hounded out.
Don't believe for one minute this isn't staged. It has to be controlled by the club for this information to go out, [Poor language removed] all to do with season ticket sales.
Think personally someone in the club contacted Collymore and was prepared to do it, not so much the other way round.

£125 million if it includes a sum for payment of the £48 million debt, leaves £77 million between the three major shareholders and purchase of the small shareholdings, doesn't leave much profit for BK on his original stake, particularly taking inflation into account.

The issue is the true value mate. Not how much Bill and his cronies can walk away with. The clubs a shambles. That's why he's got no profit on his original stake which he never even paid for himself BTW.

Suggestion

What we need is a gang of realy good poker players to get together with a bankroll of money and get the 125m ourselves.

From £1000 invested I got just under 50k in three years.

Dont know why he keeps mentioning Villa like that.
Lerner has pumped plenty of money into Villa, its the managers who have spent it wrong.

Not many people make a profit on things they buy. You don't buy a car for 10k , run it into the ground , take the wh!!!eels off it and then ask for 60k

The last time we went knocking on the door to chase up investors (who as you know we'd turned away a few months before ) was when the BU were getting up a head of steam . For me the natives as restless m the protection if moyes almost worthless and the manager halfway out the door. The pressure is mounting mate and as Steve has said eloquently on more than one occasion maybe his helpers are restless to.
Heard a murmur the other week, but tbh I think that those in the background have missed the boat in regards to the price.
Like the last days in Pyongyang at Goodison at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back