FYI: Talksport Everton Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why now, all of a sudden?
Have we reached the point of critical mass?

Possibly. A 'watershed moment' has been coming, and the defeat on Saturday and the reaction might actually be that moment. If last weekend wasn't the watershed, it will almost certainly be at the end of the season.

Jordi Gomez
geordie-borth-sortificat-birth-certificate--204-p.jpg

Selena%2BGomez%2Bhairstyles%2B5.jpg

Lol Rob cut off when he hadn't even finished, Stan just barged in changed the topic completely then the caller was gone.

Oh, i know it would be them going to Collymore and leaking what they see fit, its how it almost always goes. I think you alluded to the timing of this coming together and I wondered how significant it was.
You reckon Kenwright is starting to sweat a bit about the situation?

Just for the info of posters I spoke at length with MJ via pm on another site years ago , I don't care if people believe me or not or whether what i say is worth anything at all but he 100% knows certain things financially that did not make it into the public domain

£125 million if it includes a sum for payment of the £48 million debt, leaves £77 million between the three major shareholders and purchase of the small shareholdings, doesn't leave much profit for BK on his original stake, particularly taking inflation into account.
think it was ex-debt, they spoke about TV cash wiping out debt, that equates to around £3400 a share as opposed to about £1200 at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back