G.O.T. Fantasy Premier League 24/25

Anyway how’s your teams shaping up? Rumour has it our very own Tarky has broken his foot, which prolly rules out a Myko rotation for me. We more than anyone will know the consequences of Michael Keane in the side. 😔

Hallands a big ? mark for me, 15 mill and there were three players who scored more then him last season coming in at 10.5 mill and sub.

Then again you'd be hiding behind the sofa.

I think im going to wait and see on the RS - i think they could tank under their new Dutch guru.

Have a couple of punts im going to back pencilled in.

Hallands a big ? mark for me, 15 mill and there were three players who scored more then him last season coming in at 10.5 mill and sub.

I think im going to wait and see on the RS - i think they could tank under their new Dutch guru.

Yeah that’s true. It’s good as at the moment there seems to be no set template. The 3 10.5 players have all joined pre season late after the euros so that might be something to consider. Then again I’ve picked 3 others who were at the euros so I’m all over the place on that

Yeah that’s true. It’s good as at the moment there seems to be no set template. The 3 10.5 players have all joined pre season late after the euros so that might be something to consider. Then again I’ve picked 3 others who were at the euros so I’m all over the place on that

Find its coming into my thnking mate, particularly with Haaland hes fresh..........as is Salah to be fair.

With being able to carry 5 transfers though, with a few saved both Haaland and Salah wont be that difficult to get if needed.

Looking at covering price points at this stage and where to invest at this stage.

Investing n defence was a poor return last season, so do you wisk a team with just 4.0/.5 mill defnders?

Who will be the new Palmer and Gordon in the bargain basement. who is under priced and who do you see kicking on to offer value this seaosn.

Forwards almost pick themselves wont be many teams without a combo of Watkins, Haaland and Solanke.

They have looked very sharp in pre season and Salah has looked very good. Slot is a good coach and they will surprise a few, if anyone tanks it will be Chelsea and I'm not 100% on Villa who have looked a bit loose in pre season.

They have looked very sharp in pre season and Salah has looked very good. Slot is a good coach and they will surprise a few, if anyone tanks it will be Chelsea and I'm not 100% on Villa who have looked a bit loose in pre season.

Still have my doubts mate and its risk/reward for me - Salahs a big outlay as is TAA and with alternatives i wont be going with them to start myself.

Actually have a couple of Chelsea in my draft - could totally be a trap, have fallen down that rabbit hole before.

Hard not to pick a Villa defender on 4. 5 mill, with Newcastle and our options as well.

Still have my doubts mate and its risk/reward for me - Salahs a big outlay as is TAA and with alternatives i wont be going with them to start myself.

Actually have a couple of Chelsea in my draft - could totally be a trap, have fallen down that rabbit hole before.
I actually have players from LFC, Chelsea, and Villa atm so we will just have to see how things play out, trying to stay clear of Haaland as even Pep has said he has niggling injuries bothering him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back