G.O.T. Fantasy Premier League 24/25

I actually have players from LFC, Chelsea, and Villa atm so we will just have to see how things play out, trying to stay clear of Haaland as even Pep has said he has niggling injuries bothering him.

All judgement calls mate, you can see the potential in Chelsea - but bar Palmer they always disappoint, Nkunku is an interesting one maybe - but also carries a bit of risk. Villa i think im happy to invest in a 4.5 mill defender.

Actually looking hard at Brighton and Wolves - think there could be value there.

Not having Haaland really balances your team - i think thats the call, whether having Haaland covers the spread of say being able to fit in Foden, Palmer, Saka and possibly another without him - two of them bet his point tally last season.

Haaland is tempting as a set and forget captain mind.

All judgement calls mate, you can see the potential in Chelsea - but bar Palmer they always disappoint, Nkunku is an interesting one maybe - but also carries a bit of risk. Villa i think im happy to invest in a 4.5 mill defender.

Actually looking hard at Brighton and Wolves - think there could be value there.

Not having Haaland really balances your team - i think thats the call, whether having Haaland covers the spread of say being able to fit in Foden, Palmer, Saka and possibly another without him - two of them bet his point tally last season.

Haaland is tempting as a set and forget captain mind.
I have Nkunku in my team as he has been the one shining light in a poor pre season for Chelsea. There seems to be a large school of thought that is saying to stay away from Palmer this season (not sure why, I will leave that too the FPL geeks) There is always going to be that Haaland/Salah captain thing as it's just so easy to do, I have gone Salah this year and I actually prefer the look of my team (atm) I actually think my secret weapon is going to be Minteh at Brighton.

I have Nkunku in my team as he has been the one shining light in a poor pre season for Chelsea. There seems to be a large school of thought that is saying to stay away from Palmer this season (not sure why, I will leave that too the FPL geeks) There is always going to be that Haaland/Salah captain thing as it's just so easy to do, I have gone Salah this year and I actually prefer the look of my team (atm) I actually think my secret weapon is going to be Minteh at Brighton.
Ssshhhhh FFS! :lol:

I think our teams might be similar mate, though I’m not going to run with Salah!

View attachment 267947

Initial team. Mistake not having Haaland in there but his price increase has made it difficult. Might do another shuffle to fit him in before it kicks off.
Have gone with Salah this year, lots of people saying about Haaland being in for that second City game which is against Ipswich and he could bag against them, but yeah his price is a large commitment.

We have a smaller league for regular members on here as the main league has turned into a bit of a monster as the code is public and anyone can join.

The regular member league is called The Lid League and the idea is you play against regular members you know on here, rather then the GOT league which is massive.

We dont post the code on the forum, but PM if you are a regular member on here and want to join and ill send it on.

If you've joined in previous years you dont need the code again to join - you just have to renew your leagues in the league tab.

Meagher 94 - is going for the 4 in a row - can he be stopped!
Would it be possible to get the link to this league please ?

Gonna see how the City play against Man U in the community shield before I finalise my team.

Chelsea have been so poor this pre season, so fancy City to score a few against them. But need to see if Foden or Haaland are fully fit.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back