GAA 2024

Congratulations @Armaghtoffee a proud and devoted Armagh GAA man. Your moment in the sun has finally arrived again!

Sam is heading back up to the orchard county. It's going to be a short enough winter in Armagh i think!:lol: The better team won as well.

Armagh deserved it because they were the more positive of the two teams. Galway were way too negative in their approach.

Another epic year of intercounty GAA is over, and Liam resides in Clare and Sam is heading to Armagh. Congratulations again to both teams.

Congrats Armagh, as a Down man that sticks in my throat a bit 🤣

Galway will be sore for a long time over that one, missed too many frees and score able chances, Walsh had a real off day. Armagh won't care about that, enjoy the celebrations, don't come along too often.

Down winning 2 all Irelands in the 90s, is still up there as one of the best days for me. A new generation of Armagh supporters will be hard to listen to for a while 🙄

Ulster GAA have announced there will be no McKenna cup next year. Disappointing news even if it has lost most of its appeal over recent years. I always loved the game at the start of January to blow the Christmas cobwebs away.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back