Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off subject but bloody hell, Henry Winter's writing style is boring. He is like a football journalist robot on Twitter.

Christ. I thought this was about a Gay bar, and chico you need a slap for naming him that.

“Everton fans don’t just come to watch the football. They are there for Everton, the club. They really believe in the history of the club. It's drilled through their families, through the years, about Everton. When I see them they say: ‘You’d better be signing next season!’ Every time! My answer is the same every time: ‘Hopefully! Hopefully!’ That’s a genuine answer.
Read all about it here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...eam-of-England-recall-for-2014-World-Cup.html

Give it a rest Gaz, £120k a week at city for a few years and a nice little earer down the road at Everton, you'll be sound. Just get us into the CL.

VOMIT.gif

“Everton fans don’t just come to watch the football. They are there for Everton, the club. They really believe in the history of the club. It's drilled through their families, through the years, about Everton. When I see them they say: ‘You’d better be signing next season!’ Every time! My answer is the same every time: ‘Hopefully! Hopefully!’ That’s a genuine answer.
Read all about it here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...eam-of-England-recall-for-2014-World-Cup.html

I love Barry so, so much.

I there's any justice in the world, he'll get away with snide tackle on Gerrard and/or scores screamer in the Derby.

We got Suarez last derby, Gerrard's way overdue.

Gerrard's like one of those old convicts that was a nasty piece of work back in his youth but now he's old and going senile so keeping him locked up is more out of spite than anything else. If we're going to do someone in the derby it has to be Suarez, he's bad for football and the sooner he swans off to Spain the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back