• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Gary Lineker knows of 2 gay prem footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno why any footballer should feel the need to come out to the public or why it’s constantly brought up by generally straight football commentators, which just adds to the pressure and increases speculation. It’s none of anyones business.
Thread needs burnt
I've said similar, likewise. I appreciate the argument that the taboo needs to be broken, so to some extent it'll be a big milestone when someone does go public.

In some ways, it'll be akin to the first black footballer. Shamefully, it wasn't allowed or tolerated for a long time, and even when it was, it wasn't fully.

But for me, it shouldn't be a thing at all - zilch. I'm not arsed in the slightest who they fancy, love or want to do stuff with, and if it concerns people it worries me.

Are they a good footballer? Are they a good egg? That's it. Simple.

Its easy to work out using old-fashioned detective skills. Look for someone who isn’t afraid to ride tackles before slotting it in at the back post. A history of groin injuries could also be a useful clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back