• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Gary Lineker knows of 2 gay prem footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my faith does not accept homosexuality but it's something that I'm going to accept if my son happens to be homosexual. No religion accepts homosexuality as "OK". I really cannot do anything other than show a bit of disappointment then eventually accepting my son for what he truly is.
Disappointment ffs….. you truly are a horrific person

I once saw somebody described on here as “a holocaust of a person” …. This guy is on the same level
Don’t ask him/her about the Holocaust whatever you do…

People are just waking up that much of Europe is pretty backwards when it comes to free speech and what you are allowed to exercise. Not to mention, once you say criticize the holocaust figures in many of these countries, you're getting chucked in prison. When Americans say we have the most "free country ", there is total substance and irrefutable evidence behind it and not bunch of patriotic delusions.
?

Disappointment ffs….. you truly are a horrific person
What I don't truly understand is why people on here are so intrigued to hear my takes on all these loaded questions and once I respond, people get all triggered on here. Do you seriously expect everybody to share your progressive views?

I come from a conservative family where values are very important. I want around 6 kids personally and hopefully loads of grandkids. My faith encourages procreation. I'd be disappointed if my kids can't have kids.

What I don't truly understand is why people on here are so intrigued to hear my takes on all these loaded questions and once I respond, people get all triggered on here. Do you seriously expect everybody to share your progressive views?

I come from a conservative family where values are very important. I want around 6 kids personally and hopefully loads of grandkids. My faith encourages procreation. I'd be disappointed if my kids can't have kids.

Mate you are never having kids don't worry about that lol maybe you can Fritzl someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back