• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Gary Lineker knows of 2 gay prem footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddest thing about this is, how does lineker know? If he does know then loads others must know, if loads others know it would have been leaked.

Think Gary is chatting poo.

Being gay I don't think is a big deal to MOST people anymore, however you can see why you wouldn't wanna come out as a professional footballer, just get cained every single week
I would imagine that there are players who’ve ‘come out’ within the football bubble but haven’t wanted it to be made public to fans etc.

No Gay Prem footballer is coming out soon.

Sad as we near 2023, but the climate is still not enlightened enough.
I never will be. Racism is still going strong. While there are perceived differences between people and inequality in society, there will be discrimination and abuse.

What faith are you, @emir?

I appreciate it's a personal question so you are of course not obliged to answer.

I am curious, what religions accept homosexuality as normal, as 'OK'? I mean, I'm assuming you hope he maintains the same faith as you hold. Does your faith accept homesexuality?
No, my faith does not accept homosexuality but it's something that I'm going to accept if my son happens to be homosexual. No religion accepts homosexuality as "OK". I really cannot do anything other than show a bit of disappointment then eventually accepting my son for what he truly is.

and what if he doesn't fulfil your requirements? Oh and what gives you the right to require something of another grown up human being?
So you have very low expectations of your children? You seriously don't have any expectations for your children? You are happy with bringing up a stay at home mom at the age of 21 to 4 kids?

For me, my family name is very important and as my children will inherit my name, it's very important they live up to the family standards. I'm not going to have low expectations and allow my children ending up failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back