• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Gary Lineker knows of 2 gay prem footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have very low expectations of your children? You seriously don't have any expectations for your children? You are happy with bringing up a stay at home mom at the age of 21 to 4 kids?

For me, my family name is very important and as my children will inherit my name, it's very important they live up to the family standards. I'm not going to have low expectations and allow my children ending up failures.

I can see why you moved to the Middle East now. Probably have "no gay hurray" parties with your neighbours.

Homophobia comes in many forms. Some people are passively homophobic. Some people are actively homophobic. It's all about context. Many people are pro-LGBTQ rights in general but when it comes to personally sharing a locker room, shower or a room, it becomes a different ball game and they are much less likely to be happy. Football as a profession involves a lot of intimate activities such as showering, sharing rooms and sharing a locker room.

It's a bit similar to many white people in the UK/USA being very much anti-racism and standing against racism, but if daughter marries black, all hell breaks loose and it turns sour.
Oh how I long for the day you get banned and your IP blocked

So you have very low expectations of your children? You seriously don't have any expectations for your children? You are happy with bringing up a stay at home mom at the age of 21 to 4 kids?

For me, my family name is very important and as my children will inherit my name, it's very important they live up to the family standards. I'm not going to have low expectations and allow my children ending up failures.
you seem to have mixed up expectations and requirements. You are quite an unlikeable character.

What would failure look like?

I think @Nymzee has seen your IP details. There's a WhatsApp group and some verrry interesting screenshots doing the rounds.

This may or may not be true.

I may have actually accumulated all his nonsense homophobic religious posts and love in for the Middle East for him living there. Then I thought he was American. Now his account says UK? No way this guy isn't Tommy Robinson.

Whilst doing a trawl, I did find that this was his second ever post on here, surprised he made it past this:

I may have actually accumulated all his nonsense homophobic religious posts and love in for the Middle East for him living there. Then I thought he was American. Now his account says UK? No way this guy isn't Tommy Robinson.

Whilst doing a trawl, I did find that this was his second ever post on here, surprised he made it past this:

I've explained numerous times on here how I'm associated with both the UK and USA.

I would imagine that there are players who’ve ‘come out’ within the football bubble but haven’t wanted it to be made public to fans etc.
Yer I get that, but if it's well known in football circles about certain players I think it would have been leaked, just even by absolute grasses like Rebekah vardy etc.

Don't think any gay player will come out until they've retired myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back