Gay Geordie Wannabe Sunderland fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you lads go to the game today?

TBH your fans behaviour was pretty dire. You brought the biggest support to the SOL this season so fair play for that but straight away all sat down and didnt make a noise until you scored. Also one of your fans in the home end jumped up and celebrated, ended up being knocked out and kicked out..bit daft. Same for a group of lads in a box above our fans, celebrated the goal and ended up being pelted by all sorts of stuff and forced to watch the rest of the game behind the glass...v.clever :lol: Other incidents outside of one of your fans punching a lass in the face and starting on 16 year old kids in the Colliery tavern before the game. Poor form im sure you will agree.

As for your team, very efficient, get the job done and you can see why you're up there. Although you did look tired which is understandable and we should have took advantage but Keane played his usual negative tac tics! (n)

Anyway best of luck for the rest of the season, rather you nick the 4th spot than Liverpool. (y)

Our fans behavior was dire? oh but of course how dare they cheer us scoring....utter disgrace. Ive been to football stadiums with away fans in the home section and as long as they dont take the piss i have no problem with it, and cheering is def not taking the piss. I mean its not as if its a big local derby and the fans are renound for hating each other is it? If you cant handle losing so much why the hell support Sunderland?

And as much as I hate the fact that one idiot would hit some kid outside the ground he was obviously some prick just up there for the trouble. Unlike the 'professionals' you had on the pitch who would try and break our most creative midfielder leg or who would kick someone in the face when they were down on the floor.

:lol: What a [Poor language removed] whopper.

Your fans are [Poor language removed].

Your team are [Poor language removed].

You're basically geordies.

Turd tossers all.

At this moment in time they are being burried under heavy snow, pity it isn't piss

Turd tossers all.

At this moment in time they are being burried under heavy snow, pity it isn't piss

for some sick sadistic reason, I think they would actually enjoy it. I mean they bag their own [Poor language removed] to throw at the away fans they must actually have swimming pools full of piss and [Poor language removed] like that.

lol I thought to myself

"Whopper? yep. Fans [Poor language removed]? Yep. Team [Poor language removed]? Yep. Geordies? oooh harsh!"

To the OP, you made no real comment on Sunderlands performance (which was pretty good imo), how close you came to nicking a goal, another point closer to staying up or anything. You just went ooh Everton fans are crap and we beat a few up?

1980 rang, it wants its football fan back.

Well I saw a sunderland fan punch a baby in the face, no i tell a lie, it was with a nuclear missile. In the baby's face. So what do you make of that?

sorry mackemlad every club has their element of arseholes I witnessed it myself in italy
giving abuse to another efc fan she basically told them to pay for beer they were trying not to pay the verbal abuse they gave embarrased me even and I was born in kirkby
total piss heads alcoholl should only be sold for two hrs befor a game.at least we have far
less pricks than the reds

Ah so fickle with Keane.

Will be a brilliant manager and if Moyes ever leaves then i'd love him at Goodison.

Give him time, time to get used to managing in the Premiership.

He has got the resources but not alot of players will want to go to Sunderland just yet because there not challenging for europe.

He's building a nice team.

KEANO, THERES ONLY ONE KEANO.

Mackem lad was not at the game but were your fans singing walk on like they do when you come goodison please explain why you do that ?

So does anyone on this forum actually attend games or do you just sit at your computers typing [Poor language removed]?

BTW there have been more reports of a 7 year old girl being hit by a coin from your fans when you scored.

So does anyone on this forum actually attend games or do you just sit at your computers typing [Poor language removed]?

BTW there have been more reports of a 7 year old girl being hit by a coin from your fans when you scored.

Hey tosser I've forgotten more games than you've even read about. I asume from this [Poor language removed] its half term on Queerside, run along tosser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back