Gay Geordie Wannabe Sunderland fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone on this forum actually attend games or do you just sit at your computers typing [Poor language removed]?

BTW there have been more reports of a 7 year old girl being hit by a coin from your fans when you scored.

No, im only here because Everton are doing well at the moment. If they lose the next couple of matches, get knocked out of the UEFA Cup and not get 4th, i think ill support Spurs.

Is Sunderland a football club or a yoyo, it is up and down that much

Just to add, check out his new user-title. Hopefully that pisses him off, if not, no skin off my back.

Mate, let me give you a bit of advice!
You really think coming on here and saying all that what you said about everton fans is gonna help you get a friendly reception? You may think that inside your head but on an everton forum with passionate supporters are going to totally disagree with you and they are not going to be happy about your comments, it's like if an Everton fan came onto a Sunderland forum and started to make a post of this kind, your fans would definately give them a hard time! But what gives you the right to come on one team supporters forum an **** them off when it's not even your team? You can go to a general football forum or your own supporters forum for that, but why an Everton forum? Fair enough it's your opinion but be prepared to get slaughtered!

I would say take he should take a leaf out of your book Diarra04. You are the textbook example of how another clubs supporter should act on an opposing teams forum.

I would be quite happy to have you in the GOT family for a long time.

Still would like to see Barnsley lift the FA Cup though (y).

2808.jpg

A pwopa wearside [Poor language removed] & well norty.

Tit.

Mate, let me give you a bit of advice!
You really think coming on here and saying all that what you said about everton fans is gonna help you get a friendly reception? You may think that inside your head but on an everton forum with passionate supporters are going to totally disagree with you and they are not going to be happy about your comments, it's like if an Everton fan came onto a Sunderland forum and started to make a post of this kind, your fans would definately give them a hard time! But what gives you the right to come on one team supporters forum an **** them off when it's not even your team? You can go to a general football forum or your own supporters forum for that, but why an Everton forum? Fair enough it's your opinion but be prepared to get slaughtered!

Bang on. We've had yourself, the Barnsley lad, a couple of other Sunderland fans and some Fiorentina fans on here since i joined and they've all been sound. Seems to me this forum is actually more than fair when opposition fans come on so its not like we have been unwelcoming to this fella. Obviously, a guy who fancies himself as a wind-up merchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back