Gearing up for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
red-mist-at-anfield-picture-by-liverpool-echo-photographer-gareth-jones-620-504924391.jpg

Don't take this personally but that kind of attitude stinks, it is without exception the same attitude that David Moyes walks into Anfield with season after season after season. Winners think and envision no such things

Difference is that AF is probably basing his opinion on previous Anfield derbies under Moyes and what he says doesn't matter, really. The players aren't going to read it. What Moyes says is what matters.

Think they'll click next season Ste and challenge for the CL

amount of wedge they spend they'll be up their sooner or later... might even end up better if they end up gettin rid of sewers (who i honestly think is overrated), have to say i do think sturridge is decent... sayin that il prob hate the **** for life he scores and does that ****in stupid dance against us

We've no chance, I know this because I've just been told I've to go to a family event on Sunday (no way out of this one) and it will be wall to wall with phoney reds. I'm being stitched up by the beardy lad here ffs.

Think they'll click next season Ste and challenge for the CL

I don't see it as them clicking Si. I think with the players they've got now it's as good as they can be. They might buy some class players but evidence suggests maybe not.

I can't see the Rat being there so he'll be a big, big loss and what top player can they attract coming 7th two years on the bounce???

Gerrard will be a year older and you'd expect his game to show it. They'll need to replace Jamie the scruff too.

Unless they spend mega I can't see them pulling away from us next season and I expect us to be about where we are now.

I don't see it as them clicking Si. I think with the players they've got now it's as good as they can be. They might buy some class players but evidence suggests maybe not.

I can't see the Rat being there so he'll be a big, big loss and what top player can they attract coming 7th two years on the bounce???

Gerrard will be a year older and you'd expect his game to show it. They'll need to replace Jamie the scruff too.

Unless they spend mega I can't see them pulling away from us next season and I expect us to be about where we are now.

Easy there Ste, we won that 7th place trophy fair and square last year.

I think they'll make sure Suarez stays mate. I hate to say it the 'Libberpewl Brand' is still big enough to attract top players; Henderson looks like he's becoming okay, coutinho looks ace, suarez is suarez, stevie me is on his way out, but I think if you had 2 quality players to their side they could become a very good team.

Thank god there's no rep so no one can neg me!

I think they'll make sure Suarez stays mate. I hate to say it the 'Libberpewl Brand' is still big enough to attract top players; Henderson looks like he's becoming okay, coutinho looks ace, suarez is suarez, stevie me is on his way out, but I think if you had 2 quality players to their side they could become a very good team.

Thank god there's no rep so no one can neg me!

He's damaging their rep every single day though mate. I doubt the board will turn down decent cash for him. They're probably two players from being a good side. But we'll prob add two good players ourselves as will most with the money coming in.

Coutinho looks alright against the crap sides I admit and he's young but I'd be surprised if Inter let him go for relative buttons if he was the next big thing???

Like everything it depends who we both sign. I'd rather be in our shoes that theirs.

He's damaging their rep every single day though mate. I doubt the board will turn down decent cash for him. They're probably two players from being a good side. But we'll prob add two good players ourselves as will most with the money coming in.

Coutinho looks alright against the crap sides I admit and he's young but I'd be surprised if Inter let him go for relative buttons if he was the next big thing???

Like everything it depends who we both sign. I'd rather be in our shoes that theirs.

Everyone see's that except them, hence the unbelievable protection he's had during his latest scandal. Although the owners do seem to intervene and I suppose it's their decision. I think he'll stay though I honestly do

Is this a joke or a serious comment? I can't figure it out.

Seriously hope not

Why the eff would he go to town on a Wednesday night?
Got to be a joke mate.

Still uni season mate plenty going on midweek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back