• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

George Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scored a very good goal at for Tranmere.

Now I don't usually like crappy memes but

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

don't think we will see him by the first team till 2016/2017 season a good loan at tranmere then hopefully one in the championship next year playin week in week out

I think most people need to get our heads round the fact this boy was 15 when he came.
Now only 19 and out on loan to a team threatened with relegation. Almost seen as their last chance saloon.

He is supremely talented. Has filled out remarkably and shot up in stature.

Can play on both wings and off the front.
Be amazed if he doesnt get a chance under Martinez over next 18 months.

Will travel with the first team at pre season i suspect. Maybe the reason we sold Kennedy.

I've seen him play four or five times over the last couple of seasons.
The lad's plainly got talent but, by the sounds of it, knows that a bit too much.

A spell at Tranmere will likely do him good. Work hard, make the most of your talent or you could end making a living at this level could well be the message they're hoping to get through to him.

I've seen him play four or five times over the last couple of seasons.
The lad's plainly got talent but, by the sounds of it, knows that a bit too much.

A spell at Tranmere will likely do him good. Work hard, make the most of your talent or you could end making a living at this level could well be the message they're hoping to get through to him.

Just hope it's followed up with a championship loan or something. Maybe needs a bit of sobering experience of not being by miles the best player on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back