Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, too soon to draw many conclusions about Lucho or Barcelona for this season but Deulofeu was the best player on the pitch - certainly in the 2nd half anyway...Halilovic the best in the 1st half and Afellay who was supposed to be moved by now also had a strong performance...The truth is the Croat looks a fantastic talent, amazed he wasn't called up for the WC

They're less than a week into training and most of the 1st team hasn't even returned from their vacations but good to see so many of the B teamers...I thought Ié, Grimaldo, Adama and Ter Stegen all were particularly good on the night

I for one am incredibly pleased for you that you got the great fortune of being hand-picked as chief Barca supporter guru.
Real charitable work you're doing here on GOT with us backwards folks.
tumblr_lv8y5kkdhF1r0ix14o1_500.gif

Shunted to world football.

So that's that.

Goodbye Gerry.

*sobs uncontrollably* Thanks @Groucho, that's Sunday ruined.
I'm not actually Greg O'Keefe btw.

But sorry, he ain't coming back.

He was a great player for us last season.

If he didnt get injured he would have played more and we might of got that fourth place.
Sadly we'll never know mate.

You may be right.

Confess I miss him a lot already - even the things that used to frustrate the hell out of me like ~1 min on that video where he is so absorbied in doing stepovers and beating the defenders he forgets to pass until he has almost run out of pitch.

Is it me of has he bulked up a lot in the year since he first joined us?

Hope he does well in the coming season but it be a wrench seeing him celebrate with Suarez.

Confess I miss him a lot already - even the things that used to frustrate the hell out of me like ~1 min on that video where he is so absorbied in doing stepovers and beating the defenders he forgets to pass until he has almost run out of pitch.

Is it me of has he bulked up a lot in the year since he first joined us?

Hope he does well in the coming season but it be a wrench seeing him celebrate with Suarez.

Interesting how both him & Luis often attempt scoring from impossible angles...I agree though, he has bulked up - you can see it in his face as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back