Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he start 25 games yeah?

He's played for Barca since he was about 7 and when he was about 9 he was on 140k per year or something ridiculous that one (Nike contract. The last person they done that for was Messi.)

If that was me then I'd think I was better tbh
It was his first full season in the most competitive league on Earth, and he reckons he should have played more than what he did? Maybe if he had played a full season in La Liga I could have accept it, but the fact that he hasn't makes me question his attitude.

I would be very happy with 20 games in my first season, and trust me, I'm massively talented.

He was a young enigma - Southampton away he was kept out of the game by their right back always taking the ball on the outside - other games he looked so good - imo he will make the grade - his injury broke up his potential in the prem

Where in there do I agree with both viewpoints?...The poster asked me which one and I responded with both as in both viewpoints sounds vaguely familar
Hahahahaha you are hilarious. You've even quoted the post where I asked do you;

A) agree with Deulofeu that he deserved more playing time, or

B) agree with the poster that he got enough playing time?

You answered "both." I don't see how you can agree with both statements but whatever

Undoubtedly very talented and the potential to become world class. Everyone can see this kid has something special in his locker. At the same time the most frustrating player in our squad for me.

Good points there

Capable of amazing things but he's just too selfish at times

You need a decent balance and I don't think he has it yet. When he starts to play a little bit more for the team and only slightly less for himself, he'll be hot sauce. We're talking fine margins here, which only makes him even more maddening at times lol

As it is, he's too inconsistant and I'd rather we give one of our own players a chance than use him again for another season. Just my opinion on the subject

He's gonna be some player when it all clicks, gonna miss the celebration most of all.

ConsiderateInfatuatedChafer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back