Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

....interesting that. I notice that he had just been promoted to the Barca first team squad and was 'surprised' when Enrique loaned him out. It could've been a massive blow to him and 'surprised' might be an understatement. I'm not saying this is an excuse for his poor performances at Seville but it could be a factor. All transfers come with a risk factor but the boy has a real pedigree and demonstrated his quality here previously.

Would be excellent if we could get him relatively cheaply. He was quality when he was with us, and just needs a handful of things ironing out to become a massive success. Martinez could do that hopefully; a manager who speaks his language and puts faith in youth. Anything up to five or six million is a bargain for his potential alone imo. Seven hundred times the player McGeady is, and old Aiden is supposed to be in his prime.

....interesting that. I notice that he had just been promoted to the Barca first team squad and was 'surprised' when Enrique loaned him out. It could've been a massive blow to him and 'surprised' might be an understatement. I'm not saying this is an excuse for his poor performances at Seville but it could be a factor. All transfers come with a risk factor but the boy has a real pedigree and demonstrated his quality here previously.
His stats where ok at Sevilla. Emery just didn't tolerate his attitude or work ethic.

Would be a great signing, good potential, however doesn't solve our problems on the wing for a starting XI as I personally wouldn't want him on from the 1st minute yet as he offers little to nothing defensively which massively restricts what Seamus can do.

Need 2 more wingers.

Just get all our summer signings done in one big swoop
Sergi Roberto (our foreign number 10
Marc Bartra (our centre back)
Gerard Deulofeu (our winger)

Instead of Everloan we could be Everloana

"logs into football manager"

@barcastuff: Barcelona and Everton are now talking for a month about transfer of Gerard Deulofeu (21). Deal expected, but could still take a while. [ara]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back