Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have expect him to try to be signed by the time I finish work plus he should be running round goodison doing kick ups with 2 balls.

@barcastuff: Barcelona and Everton are now talking for a month about transfer of Gerard Deulofeu (21). Deal expected, but could still take a while. [ara]
If that account is accurate, and there's nothing to suggest it isn't, I think we'd all expect that to be the case.

This is Everton we're talking about, and from a Mail article - it was never going to be £3m and sealed in 24 hrs. More like £8m, at a fiver a week, over 200 years, deal done by September.

If that account is accurate, and there's nothing to suggest it isn't, I think we'd all expect that to be the case.

This is Everton we're talking about, and from a Mail article - it was never going to be £3m and sealed in 24 hrs. More like £8m, at a fiver a week, over 200 years, deal done by September.

Everton - the Great Universal Stores of football.

I think they are following the story on the papers and simply repeating them.

its quite literally a news account, they even put the source at the end of each tweet

Barcastuff is a twitter account run by some loon who reports 24/7 about Barcelona apart from the 90mins during the game. It could be a team of people but I prefer to think it's one fella in China who doesn't sleep constantly tweeting.

Anyway, the news story is from Ara a Catalan daily newspaper. Which seems reliable enough.

I'm thread banned from the grown up transfer thread and this seemed to have enough legs in order for it not to be in 'silly' transfer thread.

Last edited:

Good fun Groucho...your namesake would be proud ! Made me laugh! Fact is of course that we don't take any longer than other clubs to sign players, its just that a brief mention as a 'rumour' on GOT to a possible signing and smiling pic with Roberto can take more than 24 hours, which is far to long for the majority on here.I see that United could be in for Kane.....probably means that a Noel Gallagher clone in Piccadilly is already asking 'why hasn't he signed?' I think that if people read other club forums ever, they'll see that most clubs have their own phantom signings, like we have had Riquelme, and Love(remember him?) over the years. The only thing that is certain each transfer window is that the RS and Man Utd won't do business with each other, and Everton supporters will lose their patience before the end of June, even if we sign five players by then.

@barcastuff: Everton will pay 6M for Gerard Deulofeu (21), who will sign a 3+1 year deal. Buy-back options of 9M in 2016 and 12M in 2017. [sport]
Bit disappointing if true. Would expect the buybacks to be a little higher if we're paying 6 mil upfront

And then Stoke will buy him for £1.5m just like they did with Bojan! Barca bought him back from Roma for £13m. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back