Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the oddest articles I've ever read about a player, probably doesn't help that it is translated from Spanish
" Because you are bored corsets" being a particularly confusing line lol

http://www.ecosdelbalon.com/2013/08/gerard-deulofeu-siguiente-paso-evolucion-everton/

Wow.. someone posted an analogy about drugs which I thought was a bit mad, but surely that opener is the most mental analogy of all time..

Construction Robots, implants and Mech fights.. the link to Deu is just as mad..

Self-sufficiency is an important quality for large solitary justice serving robots, as it is for many players who aspire to be among the greats of his time

haha what?

Wow.. someone posted an analogy about drugs which I thought was a bit mad, but surely that opener is the most mental analogy of all time..

Construction Robots, implants and Mech fights.. the link to Deu is just as mad..

Self-sufficiency is an important quality for large solitary justice serving robots, as it is for many players who aspire to be among the greats of his time

haha what?
Spectacularly crazy isn't it lol

Spectacularly crazy isn't it lol

The more I read it, its like someone had a bag of words and a piece of paper covered in glue, and just emptied the bag onto the paper, and copied it to the net.

Can we get this guy in to do the match previews?... sorry Chico, but you can't rival this. I never heard you mention the rare Japanium before when talking about a footballer which for me is a massive oversight imo.

A colossal robot indestructible bark, encouraged by the photon energy that only such a rare item as "Japanium" could stand equipped with colored rays, a powerful oral fan, rockets and autropropulsados fists, the lone defender of the free world to the giant evil minions
Failing to wear a pair of lightning stuck in the chest Gerard Deulofeu effigy of football is reflected in the
most representative football transitions

The more I read it, its like someone had a bag of words and a piece of paper covered in glue, and just emptied the bag onto the paper, and copied it to the net.

Can we get this guy in to do the match previews?... sorry Chico, but you can't rival this. I never heard you mention the rare Japanium before when talking about a footballer which for me is a massive oversight imo.

A colossal robot indestructible bark, encouraged by the photon energy that only such a rare item as "Japanium" could stand equipped with colored rays, a powerful oral fan, rockets and autropropulsados fists, the lone defender of the free world to the giant evil minions
Failing to wear a pair of lightning stuck in the chest Gerard Deulofeu effigy of football is reflected in the
I couldn't get out of my head the image of Gerard doing his trademark celebration but with ray guns in his hands and a big lightening symbol emblazoned on his chest ;)

@FCBarça , doesn't really sound like a lad who considers Everton a temporary loan...

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...rton-star-drives-to-training-with-smile-on-hi
Everton's Gerard Deulofeu is once again the darling of Spanish football. Having gone way off track on loan at Sevilla, Deulofeu made a clean break with Barcelona by signing permanently with Everton. The young Spaniard has started the season well for his club and the old confidence and swagger is returning.

Deulofeu's form was notable for his country last week when he scored a hat-trick for the Spanish U21 side against Georgia. Reports of Deulofeu's resurgence were soon all over Spain and then naturally followed transfer rumours regarding a return to Barcelona. That seemed nothing more than speculation, a return to Barcelona whilst Luis Enrique is there would have to be considered unlikely, given how quickly the manager moved Deulofeu out because he hadn't been impressed with his attitude.

Even if Enrique was a fan, Deulofeu is happy where he is, having rediscovered the happiness of football. Speaking to Spanish newspaper Marca, Deulofeu explained "I'm much happier, of course. You can see it on the pitch. I take the car in the morning and I go in happy to training. You also learn from the bad."

Deulofeu is also happy being with Spain's U21 set-up and explained it's a bit like his club "It reminds me at the times of my club. Everton also play well, but here there are lot of quality players."

lol...sounds like the author had ingested a humongous quantity of magic mushrooms before beginning his magnum opus....hilarious

He's far better and more impactive than that tit Coutinho. Amazing how he is lauded as some genius whereas Geri is a 'prospect'. No. He is very much the real deal.

He's far better and more impactive than that tit Coutinho. Amazing how he is lauded as some genius whereas Geri is a 'prospect'. No. He is very much the real deal.
Coutinho scores goals. Let's not be blinded by the shirt he wears. If The Del adds goals to his game then he is world class. In fact, same applies to most in our midfield.

Coutinho has 4 goals and 2 assists in 11 club games this season.

Del has 2 goals and 7 assists in 6.
Both are good players...yes? That is my point. Coutinho isn't rubbish. If THe Del adds more goals he becomes world class for me. I have been saying that for 3 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back