Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are good players...yes? That is my point. Coutinho isn't rubbish. If THe Del adds more goals he becomes world class for me. I have been saying that for 3 years now.
But he doesn't score many more goals that Deulofeu. Which you implied he did by suggesting that Del needs to add goals to his game, whereas Coutinho does not need to do so.

I don't disagree that Coutinho is decent. He's not utterly amazing, but he's young and it could come.

Del is also doing just fine for goal return. More wouldn't hurt, but with 5 assists in as many Prem matches (and arguably more with the og at Sunderland)...I'm very happy with his output for his age and position.

But he doesn't score many more goals that Deulofeu. Which you implied he did by suggesting that Del needs to add goals to his game, whereas Coutinho does not need to do so.

I don't disagree that Coutinho is decent. He's not utterly amazing, but he's young and it could come.

Del is also doing just fine for goal return. More wouldn't hurt, but with 5 assists in as many Prem matches (and arguably more with the og at Sunderland)...I'm very happy with his output for his age and position.
They were not related. No implication intended.

Villa's first choice left back is out for the rest of the season, meaning Deulofeu will probably be up against Kieran Richardson on Saturday

giphy.gif

Muhahahaha

Coutinho only scores more because he shoots about 300x per game. If you throw enough sh...t....

the sky is the limit for Del Boy, his attitude seems so much better and for us we just need to give him the ball and attack the 6 yard box - it really is that simple.

The last time we seen an Everton player create so much havock for defenders and keepers with wide deliveries was when we had Andy Hinchcliffe taking corners (someone give Martinez a tape of this please).

Regarding Coutinho - I think he is a tremendous player and hope Barcelona come in for him. He has quiet games but he is so dangerous with a player making the right runs. Given time he will be one of the best players of his type.

Wasn't the biggest fan of Geri 1st time round, but he's come back more hungry and a lot more mature, and has been outstanding so far this season. He's a match winner, and you cant have enough of them!!

Wasn't the biggest fan of Geri 1st time round, but he's come back more hungry and a lot more mature, and has been outstanding so far this season. He's a match winner, and you cant have enough of them!!

Love a match winner me. Imagine a team of 2x Stones, 2x Baines, 2x Barkley, 2x Geri & 2x Lukaku. I mean we'd still lose with 1x Howard but still... winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back