Getting old

Goat

Player Valuation: £380m
How rubbish is it?

Spent all day yesterday doing jobs around the house, picking up kids toys mainly! Now my back is actual broken.

Also ive noticed that my sentence forming is getting worse, missing complete words off sentences, adding words that dont belong, just general derpisms that I never made in my younger days. I aint even gonna talk about the penis things.

Lets have a good old moan about getting old.

Young uns, pipe down.

How rubbish is it?

Spent all day yesterday doing jobs around the house, picking up kids toys mainly! Now my back is actual broken.

Also ive noticed that my sentence forming is getting worse, missing complete words off sentences, adding words that dont belong, just general derpisms that I never made in my younger days. I aint even gonna take about the penis things.

Young uns, pipe down.
Plus side though: hairy ears. Ace

How rubbish is it?

Also ive noticed that my sentence forming is getting worse, missing complete words off sentences, adding words that dont belong, just general derpisms that I never made in my younger days. I aint even gonna talk about the penis things.

Young uns, pipe down.
Who are you, and where am I ?

How rubbish is it?

Young uns, pipe down.

....Dad? ....I thought you were still trying to find the "on" button for the computer?

I sometimes think like this but then think id rather of been a teenager when i was, seeing Everton win the league and lots of great bands like the Ramones, the be young and a teenager now with rubbish music and a crap team. Beeing old means you had a chance to witness good things
God yeah, like most people I presume, im defo glad I was born when I was, I got to witness so many things, Everton, compact discs!, Microwave, the dawn of the internet and so on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back