Getting old

I dont know what it is about mirrors in lifts but they seem to show up things that other mirrors or people cant even see.

I discovered I have a grey hair growing out of the middle of my outer ear that was about 3-4 inches long when I first found it. It is so fine nobody ever saw it (or didn't tell me) and if I pull the end of it I can make my actual ear move which the grand kids think is hilarious

I've chopped it a few times but it keeps on growing back lol

I sometimes think like this but then think id rather of been a teenager when i was, seeing Everton win the league and lots of great bands like the Ramones, then be young and a teenager now with rubbish music and a crap team. Being old means you had a chance to witness good things.
I'd hate to be a teenager these days: places actually check for age so you can't be in the pub at fifteen; you could get a job and earn your own money.

However, the big one is the lack of social media. Imagine living in a world when all your stupidity could be recorded and shared around the world.

So many great memories of being a lad that's engrained in our minds, but that's as far as it goes. Plus, you could discretely go out on the pull.

In some ways for me getting older has been quite liberating. I’ve stopped caring about a lot of things that aren’t that important, I can say no to things without feeling guilty, and I’ve learned a lot about myself and what I like and dislike.
Roughly translated 'I've become a grumpy old [Poor language removed]'

He's lovely though despite his grumpiness

Would pay good money to see someone do this
animals-reaction.gif

I'd hate to be a teenager these days: places actually check for age so you can't be in the pub at fifteen; you could get a job and earn your own money.

However, the big one is the lack of social media. Imagine living in a world when all your stupidity could be recorded and shared around the world.

So many great memories of being a lad that's engrained in our minds, but that's as far as it goes. Plus, you could discretely go out on the pull.
My best mate had a habit of going home with the fattest thing that would be out on the night. Wish i actually coulda taken pictures of him with them to remind him on a daily basis lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back