Getting old

I’m 53 and I’m an absolutely magnificent specimen.

Apart from my piles. My “Emma Freuds” were giving me a lot of grief last week.

Oh and I’m a big fan of karmagra.

I've got mates and co-workers that were bald or gray by their mid 20's so i can't complain i haven't started to go gray till 40.
I was 60 ish before my jet black hair showed a few grey bits - I got refused beer in a pub when I was 20 .....my mates burst out laughing .....

Had 2 sessions now with a chiropractor, basically frees up some verebrae by basically using a technique that lifts you off your feet, then she’s a tens machine for about 25 minutes… downside though is sticking pins into the damaged area of my back which is bloody painful …

All for the bargain price of £50 a session

Bounce-back-ability.
Once in the long long ago could drink enough to sink the Bismark and bounce out of bed the following morning for a bit of brekky and do it all over again.
A full on Stallion.
Now, the pain lingers like a fart in a car, muscles actively work against, joints locked, head thumping, the sweats.
Will have to follow the example of the geriatric trend setters and go about my business with whisky and bourbons and brandy and the like.
Also the bladder, its got smaller and less strong as I've needed it more. One of lifes many little ironys.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back