Getting old

So yesterday my father-in-law called round to see us, well, he calls round to see my Grandson mainly, but anyway.

He left to go home, 10minutes later we go outside to take my Grandson home, as we open the front door we notice there is somebody in my car.

Long story short he was sitting in MY car, wondering why his key wouldnt work in the ignition! The cars dont even look the same, thats getting old!!

I was chatting to an old client yesterday who we were building a wall for. We were there on Monday and he was away, so we just assumed he’d been to the shops or something.

“Oh I wasn’t here on Monday sorry. I was away in, errrr….. *don't say brass house, don't say brass house, don't say brass house * …. Mexico”

As if this bloke almost forgot he just went on holiday to Mexico. Is this what I’ve got to look forward to?
;)

So yesterday my father-in-law called round to see us, well, he calls round to see my Grandson mainly, but anyway.

He left to go home, 10minutes later we go outside to take my Grandson home, as we open the front door we notice there is somebody in my car.

Long story short he was sitting in MY car, wondering why his key wouldnt work in the ignition! The cars dont even look the same, thats getting old!!

But he managed to get in your car. Not locking the car is getting old …….

You still leaving yours open in the hope someone will tidy it or steal it?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back