Getting old

Any of you older lads know if you can get a hair transplant onto your ears? I have good growth round the lower and central regions but the top is sparse to say the least. Don’t want to look daft with half hairy ears.

@Joey66 i heard you’ve got a good lobe flow on the go. Any tips?
Always had a great head of hair don't use lube it's causing your bald spot lol
Never been to the hairdresser's for 20 years purchased a professional razor comb & my beloved does a great razor cut when needed ........

Any of you older lads know if you can get a hair transplant onto your ears? I have good growth round the lower and central regions but the top is sparse to say the least. Don’t want to look daft with half hairy ears.

@Joey66 i heard you’ve got a good lobe flow on the go. Any tips?
superglue on the arms of your glasses then a roll through your next hair trimmings. waste not want not.

Naps - they're like heroin (I think) in that they're a really good idea and just what you need at the time, but later on they make a real mess of you.

Hate not sleeping and the knock on effect there after.

Joint pain. Who uses what? Glucosamine, cod liver oil, tumeric? I feel like I have three or four handfuls of broken glass in both elbows and both knees. There has to be something that can be done?

Joint pain. Who uses what? Glucosamine, cod liver oil, tumeric? I feel like I have three or four handfuls of broken glass in both elbows and both knees. There has to be something that can be done?
I use Cod Liver Oil, have done for ages now, my back still feels like its going to fall off at times, but who knows how much worse it would be?

Ever been into Holland and Barrett? It's like one of the shops in those harry potter books, there's tons of spite* and no explanation for any of it.
Its a bit dear for my taste, I know they have 2 for 3 offers and such, but I asked a Dr years ago and he told me straight up that the majority of pills do zip and the best thing is a healthy diet.

Its a bit dear for my taste, I know they have 2 for 3 offers and such, but I asked a Dr years ago and he told me straight up that the majority of pills do zip and the best thing is a healthy diet.
I saw a healthy peanut low cal snack bar in there, they were charging £2. Are people insane?
Does your cod liver oil repeat on you? And do you get anything with it, garlic, or any of that other jazz they use to sex it up with?

I saw a healthy peanut low cal snack bar in there, they were charging £2. Are people insane?
Does your cod liver oil repeat on you? And do you get anything with it, garlic, or any of that other jazz they use to sex it up with?
I used to take garlic, that was actually the crux of my question to the Dr, I said im taking this and that, should I take anything else.

He basically said Cod Liver Oil has some minor benefits, the rest are pointless.

My wife is currently taking something called Lions Mane or something, the latest health fad her mate told her about.

But I dunno, I take Cod Liver and Multivitamin and I dont really get "ill" that much, but then I am socially deficient compared to most of the world.

I was taking Glucosamine for my knees and may have helped a bit but I noticed slight stomach pain so stopped taking them and stomach pain stopped. Might not have been related at all and just coincidence

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back