Getting old

I used to take garlic, that was actually the crux of my question to the Dr, I said im taking this and that, should I take anything else.

He basically said Cod Liver Oil has some minor benefits, the rest are pointless.

My wife is currently taking something called Lions Mane or something, the latest health fad her mate told her about.

But I dunno, I take Cod Liver and Multivitamin and I dont really get "ill" that much, but then I am socially deficient compared to most of the world.
That’s TikTok and Instagram that lad. Nightmare for these fads. My missus is always buying something different because some bozo says you will have less wrinkles and it’s a cure for cancer. Honestly I didn’t even know what 95% of the medicine cupboard is anymore.

Played footie for far too long in my younger days , feeling the results of Saturday & Sunday leagues big time now.
My knees , ankles and hip are like broken biscuits esp 1st thing in the morning.
View attachment 270255
Started using these , got to say it's a very noticeable difference.
My lad gets them off amazon for me
I'd defo recommend them.

Tonight it's alcohol tho @john jako
Slightly personal question, when you go for a slash when you're full of these, what colour is it?

Its a bit dear for my taste, I know they have 2 for 3 offers and such, but I asked a Dr years ago and he told me straight up that the majority of pills do zip and the best thing is a healthy diet.

The only supplement type pills that I buy and take on the regular are Psyllium Husk. Sensational stuff if you want trouble free, regular and satisfyingly bulky stoolage leaving you feel refreshingly empty.

Unrelenting farts though for the first couple of weeks as your body adapts as well as one or two visits that border on David Cronenberg doing scat films. All fine once it settles down though.

The only supplement type pills that I buy and take on the regular are Psyllium Husk. Sensational stuff if you want trouble free, regular and satisfyingly bulky stoolage leaving you feel refreshingly empty.

Unrelenting farts though for the first couple of weeks as your body adapts as well as one or two visits that border on David Cronenberg doing scat films. All fine once it settles down though.
I did take them for a bit, but now I just lash a load of oats and chia seeds in my shake every day and that sorts that right out.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back