Ghosts / Paranormal

Do you believe in ghosts? The Truth Is Out There

• Yes

• No

• Cheese on Ghost

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why don't mediums and that ever see T-Rex ghosts, or unimaginable numbers of ant or mouse ghosts? And why are the only ghosts they see from Victorian times and called William or Mary? Never any ghosts called Colin, Damien, Tracey or Britney?

In summary: It's all blag.
Cos ants and t Rex's don't have a soul Brett, come on mate this is easy logic to follow!

Why don't mediums and that ever see T-Rex ghosts, or unimaginable numbers of ant or mouse ghosts? And why are the only ghosts they see from Victorian times and called William or Mary? Never any ghosts called Colin, Damien, Tracey or Britney?

In summary: It's all blag.
Or, more simply.... Why has nobody ever seen a Chinese ghost?

Do you believe in ghosts, the paranormal, seen any weird crap?
Live in a haunted house?
Have a doll that can talk without batteries?
Ever get possessed while sober or not doing hard drugs?

Even though I've had some weird "paranormal-type" experiences over the years, I'm still not fully convinced by it all. That said, I believe in God, so I don't automatically dismiss other people's beliefs. If a person tells me they saw "something", I'm more likely to go through the events with them first to find out what else it could've been rather than just saying, "It's a ghost."

Didn't the Colombian titty flasher who used to post on here claim she lived in a haunted house?

Even though I've had some weird "paranormal-type" experiences over the years, I'm still not fully convinced by it all. That said, I believe in God, so I don't automatically dismiss other people's beliefs. If a person tells me they saw "something", I'm more likely to go through the events with them first to find out what else it could've been rather than just saying, "It's a ghost."

Didn't the Colombian titty flasher who used to post on here claim she lived in a haunted house?
@carlos21 ...the floor is yours

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back